Based in Modena since 1998, Modenatur is a travel agency and tour operator whose professional staff knows our region intimately and works in close contact with local organizations and businesses. For our clients, that means our guarantee of the highest degree of professionalism and reliability. Our staff members are well acquainted—often personally—with the most important figures in the world of autos/motorcycles in and around Modena, and that’s what makes us the perfect partner on your journey to “Motorland.”
OFFICES AND STAFF: Modenatur is based in Modena. Our staff of nine qualified professionals, together with a large network of partners who provide businesses and services, are here to guarantee your clients the maximum in on-site assistance as well as a direct line to service-providers during all tours and programs.
OUR CLIENTS: Our packages and tours are specially designed to meet the needs of private travelers, group tours, companies, and businesses seeking in-house incentives for clients or employees. We provide new programs for organizations and workplace associations, whether as alternatives or as supplements to existing programming. For organizers of events, conferences, or incentive programs, our unique events, tours, and activities are the ideal motivator for your best clients or the members of your sales force. Our unique programs are organized down to the last detail in keeping with the specific requirements and personalization each of our clients demands.
OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS: The tour operators and other businesses with whom we work on a regular basis, including hotels, farm-holiday resorts, B&Bs, restaurants, tour guides and chaperones, farms, and museums share a commitment to quality and are in compliance with a program of self-regulation that guarantees the highest level of service.
MODENATUR’S SERVICES IN BRIEF:
- Hospitality Services: hotel and restaurant reservations, airport transfers, tourist guides and chaperones, and hostesses.
- Intriguing “hands on” activities: cooking classes, team building activities, “musical” excursions into the land of Pavarotti, tastings and theatre events.
- Theme-based programs, art, gourmet food, music and opera, automobile/motorcycle tours, nature discovery, spas, bicycle vacation tours, and golf.
- “Motorvalley” tours and gourmet food-and-wine auto rallies in vintage autos or supercars.
- Motivational and team-building tours and travel, including for business-incentive programs.
- Organization of trade fairs and conventions.
- Organization of events, public presentations, and gala evenings.
- Tourist promotions, organization of educational, inspection, and press tours
- Management of tourist-information and welcome centers.
- Tourist marketing, planning, consulting, and training.