- The beginnings with Ferruccio and his early successes: 350 GT and Miura
- The key models from then to now
- Racing cars, including Formula 1
- The main stages of technological development: 4x4, aluminum, carbon fiber, hybrid
- The Lamborghini jewels: its engines
- The new Lamborghini Urus
And much more besides, to understand the passion and magic that has come together at Sant’Agata Bolognese, in the heart of the Italian Motor Valley.
Open every day:
From April1 to October 31, from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm.
From November 1 to March 31, from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
January: 1 - March: 12 - May: 1 - August: 15 - December: 25
Guided tour of the production lines: an experience among skillful craftsmanship and advanced technology:
- In the lovingly preserved original factory
- Step by step through the assembly of the amazing V12 Aventador
- The leather, customizations and interiors
- The sophisticated chassis and carbon fiber bodywork
- The powerful engine, gearbox, transmission, suspension and brakes
- The finished car, ready for testing
Only by seeing is it possible to understand why these magical Italian sports cars are desired and loved across the whole world.
March: 30 - April: 2, 25, 30 - May: 1 - June: 2 - August: 6 – 27 - November: 1 – 2 - December: 8, 24 – 31
Price: € 75,00 per person - TO BOOK SEND AN EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Lamborghini Automobili SpA, Via Modena, Sant'Agata Bolognese, BO, Italia